martes, 23 de octubre de 2012

Happiness


Rough times teach me that I am free and that tragedy is liberating. Only when the sky is darkest; when no other light comforts life, can a hidden flame be seen, a light sparked by divinity, the bright core of my shifting soul. The inevitable conclusion: “I am free”.  While my attention battles with grief, this idea thunders from the unconscious to the conscious. An inevitable and noticeable conclusion fathered by discrete ponderings, slowly cooking in the back of an otherwise engaged mind. Only when faced with this mind blowing realization from within, can it truly deliver its message “I am, I am loved, I am free, I can love”.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deje su testimonio sobre lo que piensa de esto. ;) A otras personas les gustará saber que no están solos en sus ideas.

ShareThis